You’ve read our review (or maybe not, but you should!), but are you ready to give The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings a shot yourself and see if we were wrong? We have one copy of the game to give away, courtesy of Warner Bros and CD Projekt RED (in fact, it’s the same copy we played for review), and all you have to do is help us get some exposure out there in the world. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship!
Okay, it’s note quite that simple, but almost. Here’s how you enter:
– The easy part: follow us on Twitter @nvsblgamer and tell all your friends to follow us too! (shameless, we know, but hey: a bigger audience means more attention from publishers…which translates directly into more giveaways for you!)
– The less easy part: write 600-800 words on one of the following topics and send your entry to email@example.com with the subject line “The Witcher 2 Giveaway”:
1. What demographic is being underserved by the video game industry, and what can publishers and developers do to improve their relationship with this demographic?
2. What concerns do you have about the next console cycle and the future of the video game industry in general?
3. Surprise us! (meaning: come up with a topic you think we will find just as interesting as the ones Invisible Gamer provided, and put together your thoughts on it).
Submissions will be accepted until Sunday, June 10th, at 10:00PM Pacific Time. Once we’ve had time to read through them, we’ll pick the best three responses, post your writing on Invisible Gamer, and the one that generates the most meaningful discussion wins the game (that’s another reason you want to invite your friends on Twitter to follow Invisible Gamer!)
For all Invisible Gamer contest rules, please see the contest rules page. Open to U.S. residents only.