Starting today and running through June 22, 2015, Nintendo will have 9 different Wii U demos available on the eShop. All of these games are part of Nintendo’s upcoming indie lineup. The games available are as follows:
- Extreme Exorcism by Ripstone
- forma.8 by Mixed Bag
- Freedom Planet by GalaxyTrail
- Lovely Planet by tinybuild and QUICKTEQUILA
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge by Renegade Kid
- RIVE by Two Tribes
- Runbow by 13AM Games
- Soul Axiom by Wales Interactive
- Typoman by Headup Games and Brainseed Factory
Every title you download the demo for will result in a 15% discount on that game when it releases. If you’re looking for some games to fill in your Wii U library, might as well check some of these out. Personally, I think Freedom Planet is pretty awesome. It’s basically an evolution of the 2D Sonic the Hedgehog games.
Release dates and more information on these titles can be found on the Wii U eShop.